How can I center the default Business Locator map to US?

It currently defaults to a world map, and since we only sell in the States it makes more sense to zoom into the USA.
I entered a latitude and longitude in Website Settings > Content > Genera, but I still get the World map (tiled).

There’s also a zoom level option in the website settings under the lat/long fields that you may want to take a look at adjusting. What is the lat/long you currently have entered? If you want to PM the details I can take a look.

Thanks for the follow-up. Quickly after I posted I found a combination of zoom and entering the US published center (via Wikipedia) did the trick.
Sure would love to set this as a vin65 global preference, but I’ll get over it! :grin:

1 Like

My apologies up front for not knowing more, but what is the Business Locator Map and where can it be found?

The Business Locator is a tool that allows you to add locations where your wine can be purchased onto a Google Map for your customers.

If it is turned on for you, you’ll be able to find it it in the Content Editor tab under Components. After adding in your business locations, you can add the tool to a Content Editor as a component. If you don’t see the Business Locator tab, you can let us know your winery name and we can get it turned on for you.

You can read more about the Business Locator on our documentation site here: https://documentation.vin65.com/Content-Editor/Business-Locator.