One big question about enhanced reports

There was discussion about this early on but I don’t recall seeing the conclusion.

When you Save a report is that global or is it unique for each user?

Please say “global”. @carisenr

1 Like

@ElJefe - yes, it’s globally available. All saved reports will be available for all Admin Users with access to the Reporting section.

3 Likes

on this…It looks like there are a total number of ‘saved reports’ available. Is that global or unique to each user? Is it also possible to change email settings on saved reports? Or - just not having an email sent every time a report is generated?

During beta this changed a couple times, trying to decide a threshold for emailing etc. It looks like for simplicity they left it as doing both download directly and an emailed link. You can always create an email filter to direct them to the trash.

@JessZander - We don’t have a limit for the total numbers of Saved Reports. You may be describing our Scheduled Report tools. The Total Number of Scheduled Reports are global across all Users. There is a limit of 10 scheduled reports across all Admin Users.

The current functionality will not send you an email when you generate a report. It will generate right away and provide you with a downloadable file from your browser when it is completed. We are no longer sending an email upon every report generated.

Scheduled reports will continue to be sent via email.

3 Likes

Oh, cool!

2 Likes

Thank you @ElJefe and @carisenr! I had been using them in Beta and am just revisiting after being away for a bit. I appreciate the clarity and will prioritize the 10 total scheduled reports for the company.

3 Likes

I never noticed this, but if you are in there fixing anything:

1. Customer numbers in Daily Activity have a comma in them.

2. If you copy and paste a customer number that has a comma and try and search for it in contacts, it doesn’t work very well. :wink:

2 Likes