Promo meltdown

Riddle me this. I have three wines I want to put on sale. Each have a different $ off and are not the same percentage discount. Additionally I want club members to pay a lower $ off. Is this impossible? Do I need to make a different promo for each wine? Thanks!

Sounds to me like you need separate promos. In general, for each of your different percentages, you’ll need a different promo.

1 Like

You could probably get away with using a sale price in each of the 3 wines. Then 1-3 promos for the balance $ off that a club member gets. If they ‘save an add’l $10 on all 3’ then it’d be just one promo. If they save different amounts for each wine, and it isn’t a standard percentage off or dollars off, then this would be 3 promos.

If you do it ALL with promos, you’d need 1 for each wine, and couple them together so they can buy all 3 in one checkout and not only apply the most valuable of them. Then it’d be 3 more for the clubs. It would probably be easiest if you coupled the club ones with the non-club ones, and the club ones simply add another x amount off.