This place is a ghost town... so

I’ve decided to send a bottle of rosé to the first 5 people that respond to this message. Red-blooded American addresses only.

Go!

(Happy Wednesday!)

7 Likes

What if I give 5 addresses?

22715 Upton Road Plymouth, CA 95669! ROSEEEE ALLL DAY BRO!!!

1 Like

:sob: :canada:

3 Likes

Y’all have Kraft Dinners and the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. What else do you need?

2 Likes

In!

4280 red hill rd vallecito ca 95247

Send me your address so I can reciprocate :wink:

1 Like

It seems like you need one more address here:sunglasses:
Please send to 18921 N. Atkins Rd., Lodi, CA 95240. Be sure to include your address so that I can send one of our Rosado bottles to you.

Jen

1 Like

Hey! I think I might have actually made it in time!! :blush:

Morgan Winery
Attn: Wine Club Coordinator
590 Brunken Avenue Suite C
Salinas, CA 93901

Shannon Atkins
Chateau Morrisette Winery
287 Winery Road SW
Floyd, Virginia 24091

Thanks, Ed!

Guess I missed my chance!
But, just in case you’re still feeling generous :wink:

Brian Schornberg
Keswick Vineyards
1575 Keswick Winery Dr.
Keswick, VA 22947

Alright, lucky contestants, check your mailboxes in the next week! (Even you @BrianS )

Love you all.

6 Likes

Haha, this is awesome!

@EdFarmCollective I’m bad at math am I 5th? haha jk cool of you to do man.

Dang! Missed it. Good incentivizing activity though (And joined y’alls mailing list - that Rose looks great)

That was an amazing idea. I love the originality on this forum. Keep up the great work!

I did the same thing with one of the non profit boards I currently reside on…I snuck in on the last part of the minutes ‘the first 3 to respond…bottle of wine’…not one person responded! Granted the offer was tucked in 9 pages of minutes but mission accomplished…no one reads the minutes even though we vote on them!

Ah. Work is much more productive when I get to stare at this beauty. Thank you again @EdFarmCollective! What a gorgeous bottle!

5 Likes

Get that thing on ice!

1 Like

Nice looking wine Ed! Received mine a-ok!

2 Likes

Here’s the thing. I used the winery address. I don’t live there. I found out this was delivered. My lovely parents and owners of Bella Grace loved your rose.

Haha. Thank you so much for sending it this way. It’s definitely an interesting blend, and had a wonderful nose. I came by just as they were finishing the second bottle. Haha.

Thank you again. Provide me your address and I can send you a sparkling or still rose!

Cheers,

2 Likes

I missed this too… by 6 months!