Auto populate form results

Hello -

We’re setting up an RSVP form for a special event, and it includes a question about reservation times. We’d like to have an auto confirmation email send that shows the customer how they filled out their form, is there an option for that? Something like the club blob but it plugs in their form answers? I can set up a generic confirmation email, but I know people will forget what time they selected and it’d be really convenient for them if they can just open their email.

Unless they snuck in a change there is no way to do that from forms.

Suggest instead you do an Event ticket with $0 cost. That way they receive an actual ticket with the info. You could use one SKU for each time slot. (Test this to be sure it works.)

The only other way I can think of is to use the form results (Form report) to set up mailing lists for each time slot and use temporary Contact Types (for each slot) to send an email blast reminder at a later time.

Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll take a look at both options and see what’ll work best. A reminder email is going to be a good idea regardless of what’s in it, the event isn’t until next month and we wouldn’t want people to miss it.