Can we exclude states we do not ship to... in the "Ship To" drop down list?

A drop-down in the ship-to State that excludes the states we don’t ship to (AL, AR, DE, HI, IN, KY, LA, MS, NJ, OK, SD, UT) would solve an awful lot of scrambling around for 3 or 4 of my colleagues here.

This would mean something like a customizable ability by vin65 users to tweak rather than populate the full 50 US states.

I have to believe I am not the first person to ask for this (and I have done a Feature Request).

Thanks for any tips.

I feel like having the states that we can’t ship to there, and them popping up a message “XYZ cannot be shipped to ___”, is going to generate the least amount of confusion or inquiries. And you can customize that messaging in resource bundle as desired. If a brand or product has really limited shipping, you can consider putting “can be shipped to X, Y, Z” in the teaser or wherever they’re seeing it.

1 Like

You can select states per item, under ‘manage properties’ within the item, select “override state profile”. Then refresh and “compliance” will show up at the bottom on the right side. Then you can select your states.

2 Likes

This is perfect. Thank you for taking the effort to steer me.