Change Order Of Wines on Online Store

Hi There! I have tried to change the order of how my wines appear on our website store, but have been unsuccessful. I have used the content editor and changed the page numbers in the tree, and have also tried arranging them in the products. Is this code-related or am I missing some obvious way on how to re-arrange their order online? It’s also seems a bit wonky on how many bottles are on each row in the store. I am not sure how to change that either. Any suggestions would be welcomed! Thanks!

Change order: https://documentation.vin65.com/Store/Products/Arrange-Products

Bottles per row is likely something to discuss with your designer.

1 Like

Shout outs to drag-and-drop reordering some day @SarahBarwin

3 Likes

That would be awesome! Thanks for suggesting

Yes, that would be great!

But drag and drop for product change order is an option in Vin65! @EdFarmCollective @maddier and @vicky

You are so right. I stand corrected.

I’ll add that the number of items in a row can be changed in Settings > Website Settings > Product tab > Default List Layout. There are 1UP, 2UP, 3UP, and 5UP templates that can be used, as well as List, 1 Up Store, and Custom that can be used. Custom would require a designer to create the template.

As always, I would exercise caution when making changes in the Website Settings, since you can majorly screw things up by changing the wrong things. But if you just change that Default List Layout field, you can always change it back to it’s initial value if you don’t like the new layout, so it’s pretty safe.