Email receipt Point of Sale post transaction

Hi, is there any way in POS to email a guest customer a receipt after you have finished their transaction? I was hoping there was a way to do this from Order Manager, but can’t see a way. Am I missing something? We sometimes have customers that decide they want a receipt after the fact.

Cheers,
Ress

1 Like

@Ress I don’t see a way to do this either, but would be interested to know if anyone else has the answer!

1 Like

@Ress Two ways, On the POS, you’ll search for the contact>open/manage contact>find the Email option on the left hand menu (at the bottom) and resend. There might be a case where the auto populated tags don’t show information, but they should resend with the information. You’ll be able to do it in the Admin Panel by opening up the order and navigating the the Email tab. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks @cmacinnes, however this is regarding “Guest Customer” sales, where there is no associated contact. I have had a couple of instances where a customer has realised they need a receipt after the sale is closed off.

Interestingly enough, there is no receipt, yet alone one that you can email. Even though you can click on PRINT RECEIPT under Actions in the store list, what you actually get is a document that says INVOICE and still shows a total, as if the order has not been charged. So, first add that request to have an actually receipt and then we need to be able to email it!