Pos -email receipt

How do i turn off email receipts in pos? We don’t want to use it and its jusy another screen users have to go through.

Hey there @leokiosses!

Why do you guys not want to use it? As far as I know you cannot turn it off.

It is important to collect email addresses for marketing purposes. The more you collect on a weekly basis, the more you have marketing & data leverage.

We have a very busy c.door and less buttons pressed the better at pos, we understand the whole marketing thing but we have other means of capturing details if customer wants to stay in touch.
Would be nice to have a switch in admin panel settings to turm on/off.

@leokiosses, I just scrolled through settings and I don’t see a place to turn that on or off. I’m also finding that most customers, at the past 3 wineries I’ve worked for, will opt for an emailed receipt over a printed one, especially if they are club members or regulars. I think more and more people expect that to be an option. Interesting to hear that your experience is different!

Hi, we have people that just want to buy one bottle, why would we want to capture email address, do you get asked for your email address when going to liquor store for a bottle?
Just would be nice if we had a choice.