Enhanced Reports

I’ve sent this in via feedback during the beta period, but I’ll ask again here:

Is there an equivalent report for the “FedEx Shipment Report” ?

@sidzan - this is definitely on our radar to address as well. The taxes should divvy up on the reports as you are describing and our programming team has been made aware of the desired functionality. Thanks!

@rmcguire - The FedEx Shipment Report is one of the few reports that didn’t get ported over to the new section. It should still be available in the old section though. We have also submitted feedback to our team on your behalf to have this report type ported as well. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I’m trying to find a new report that is comparable to the Sales Summary report. Suggestions?

I was able to recreate it in the new report engine:

Run a Order Detail Report (new reports)
Make a Pivot Table with the following info:

Rows:

• Completed Date
  • Order Type

Columns:

• Count of Quantity Sold
  • Sum of Ext Item Price
  • Sum of Ext Item Deposit
  • Sum of Ext Item Shipping
  • Sum of Ext Item Handling
  • Sum of Ext Item Taxes
  • Sum of Ext Item Total

If you haven’t played with Pivot Tables yet, now is the time to learn, they’re amazingly powerful, especially with Vin65 reports!

1 Like

OK, I haven’t braved Pivot Tables yet but I’ll get one of my techie staff to train me.

Thanks!

Leslie Foerstner
Tasting Room Manager
Page Springs Cellars
Phone: 928-639-3004 ext. 109
LFoerstner@PageSpringsCellars.com/owa/LFoerstner@PageSpringsCellars.com
www.PageSpringsCellars.com</owa/www.PageSpringsCellars.com>

Likehttp://www.facebook.com/PageSpringsCellars PSC|Followhttps://twitter.com/#!/PageSprings PSC|Pinhttp://pinterest.com/pagesprings/ PSC

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace” - Jimi Hendrix

Lots of online tutorials. Also, just play with it. You can’t break anything. :wink:

2 Likes

Ship To State in the Club Members report would be very handy.

1 Like

Hi, Is there anyway to export the save reports from the old reports section to the new section. I hate to have to recreate all my old reports. Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers,

Rolf

There’s no way to port them over. Look at it as an opportunity to leave behind all of those saved reports you no longer use…

Porting them over will be much less arduous than creating them in the first place, trust me. The ability to drag to rearrange the column headers alone is a game changer.

Agreed, but until then, the ship-to state is a column you can sort by when you export the spreadsheet.

Do you use Pivot Pal or another app with your pivot tables?

I just use the native pivot table stuff. I didn’t even know there were apps!

Thanks, I was just taking your advice and watching some tutorial videos and one mentioned it.

Cool - I may have to look into those apps :wink: thanks!

Hi Carisen,

I see that the per item deposit issue in the Order Detail report was fixed per my request below, however, the Ext Item Total still doesn’t seem to include the deposit amount (ie. it’s short by the deposit amount despite the deposit amount now showing). It might not be obvious as the custom taxes still aren’t correct, but the example below shows $35.98 for the item, $0.20 for the deposit, $9.80 for shipping, $3.60 for handling and if the $8.32 shown for custom taxes was the correct amount for that item ($1.81), the Ext Item total should be $51.39, but it shows as $51.19, which is exactly $0.20 (or the amount of the deposit) short of what the total should be for the item.

[/uploads/vin65/original/1X/2c35611acf6686858b9b51811a3be1015f2fd4b4.png]

Is this scheduled to be fixed?