Flat-Rate Shipping to Auto Apply?

Hi there,

I’m trying to set-up a $20 flat-rate ground shipping promo on a case comprised of four specific SKUs. That is, the customer could purchase 12 bottles of the same wine or 3 bottles each of the four applicable wines to qualify for the $20 flat-rate shipping promo.

The promo should automatically apply. So when they add the wines to their cart, the shipping shows as $20, not $55, for example.

I’ve created the promo, added the four SKUs to products. Shipping Promo type is set to “Flat Rate on Entire Order” and the quantity is set at 12. Shipping Type is set to Standard Ground Shipping.

When I go to my online store to test it, the discount doesn’t auto apply. Is it possible to make it so? It does apply when I add the coupon code however I’m trying to make the checkout smoother.

Thank you!

Hi @tom - do you have a Code in the Promo? If so, you will want to remove the Code and leave that field Blank. Leaving the Code field Blank means that the Promo will automatically apply if the order meets the requirements you’ve set to trigger the discounts.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like