Improving Dashboard

While we wait for various parts of the system to be improved and reengineered, I would like to propose that we put our heads together to develop a list of alerts that can be added to a dashboard screen that will help us find problems and increase customer service. I would see most of these as items that we should be checking daily and that should not require us to look in email folders, run special reports, etc. Here are a few items that I would like to see. Please add to it and we can see if we can get some attention on these areas:

1. For Club Members, notification when a credit card has been updated but not linked to a club.
  2. Orders at fulfillment more than 5 days past their requested ship date.
  3. Order confirmation emails that bounced.
  4. Customer has added a note to their club area (still want to kill this field).
  5. For Club Members, notification when a new shipping address has been added but not linked to their club.
  6. For online orders, notification when order note has been added to an order.
3 Likes

We’re all ears at Vin65 on this one as well.

2 Likes

1 and 5 are due to poor UI design in the customer-facing account management portion of the websites.

Been harping on this for awhile, customers are unclear where they need to update this information, even though we link them directly to it and explicitly guide them. Sounds like a task for @Andrea to tackle. Bonus points if you do actual A|B testing outside the Vin65 vacuum.

2 Likes

I suspect most of these items have been put into the request area. My hope with this is two fold. First, I would like to get some assistance in finding / troubleshooting issues before they damage customer service. Second, if these prove to be a problem for a lot of us and we are all using the dashboard to clean up the system daily, perhaps they can rise in the development list. Over time, hopefully these kind of alerts could be retired.

1 Like

I would like to have better date selections. Such as, Today, Month to Date, Year to Date. The rolling 30days is not really useful to me at least. The mobile dashboard has some of these selections, it would be nice to have them on the desktop version.

3 Likes

How about some functionality to help us sell more wine? Take a page from Facebook.

• One year ago customer Carisen Randing spent $3,000 in your tasting room. Click here to send him something and here’s his phone number if you want to give him a call.
4 Likes

I am putting all these in a new feature request. Great ideas! Would save me so much time.

1 Like

We’re working on this in a few areas for sure.

2 Likes
  1. Wine Club Members that do not have logins should be identified in the dashboard.
2 Likes

Another item to flag customers that have joined more than one club.

2 Likes

I would like to add to the list that the bounced confirmations flag during the POS checkout process when we still may be able to fix them and the customer is still on property.

1 Like

Another flag request:

On the dashboard, list customers that have updated their shipping address that also have an unshipped order.

2 Likes

Or recently shipped order that may still be in transit.

1 Like