Venting about lack of responsiveness of support

I’m all for offering free support. It was very welcome. However, if no one ever picks up the phone, responds to a message and some of my tickets go ignored and unanswered, I would just assume pay for something more responsive. Have others dealt with this? I don’t want to be a brat but this is very frustrating and seems to be a fairly recent issue.

1 Like

Shout outs to my hard-working 604 boyz. Support is a grind, and they do a great job.

I think Vin65 wanted to do something cool here, like a lot of startups do, but don’t have the resources (VC money) to really do it right. Chalk it up as a misstep, but at least they went for it.

Ultimately, a lot of the support stuff has to get escalated to engineers for analysis or fixing. Those are the same dudes/dudettes tasked with creating new features and keeping the system running. So your support resolution is only going to be as good as Vin65’s engineering bandwidth. Eliminating that bottleneck is going to require an investment from WineDirect.

Regardless, I do believe there is a premium support offering if you hit up @brent.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I am a fan of Vin 65 for sure and as I commented,
welcomed the free service! I guess if I know to expect a longer wait time,
I can adapt. A heads up about this would have helped me be more patient,
perhaps.

I hear you. I have multiple messages into them now with the last one being a simple HELP and haven’t heard anything for days. I am pretty screwed for my club shipments if I don’t hear back from them soon.

Has anyone heard from them this week?

I have - they handled a pretty gnarly situation for me, very well.

Hi Sarah,

We are terribly sorry for the delay that you’ve been experiencing in getting your tickets resolved and calls answered. While free support does mean that we’ve been receiving heavier traffic than usual, it doesn’t excuse your experience with us and we want to make it right.

Do you have a couple of ticket numbers that I can look into and see if I can work with the necessary people to get follow ups on them ASAP? :slight_smile:

And Mark, I believe we have a task open with IT regarding your club issue. I’ll touch base with them today to see if they have more information for me. Extremely sorry for your experience so far.

73234 is my latest ticket. It is the second time I have reached out about
this issue. Thanks so much for your help!

No problem Sarah! Ticket 73234, got it. I’ll dig into this one to see what we might be dealing with. I’ll update you in a few moments on that ticket!

I have never had a problem with needing/using customer support, personally.

I have had a problem with the fixing of bugs introduced through customizations or new development though.