Notes in Club Area

I was hoping that the notes import / export was also going to be available for notes in the club area. I would still like to see those go away, but as an alternative can we get similar capability for the club notes to be able to import / export?

1 Like

As far as exporting goes, the club notes do show up in the Club member report based on qual. date, at least.

Yes, I can get them on a report. The thing I really want is the upload so I can just clear them out without having to open each account. I figured since they did the coding for the main notes area, they might be able to use same and point it at the club field.

1 Like

Yeah… Since they wreak havoc with my fulfillment, I’ve taken the “keep club notes clear at all times” approach, and I went through the pain of clearing them the first time WD shipped for us… it’s too big a hammer for me in most cases.

Or just remove them from printing on the invoices. I would love to continue having a note section that exports with the rest of the club information. I just don’t want it to appear anywhere else.

@lscarborough Our old system had a shipping note field that was only visible and available to system admins. This field is very problematic as it does not get a time stamp or tell you who created it. It is often used by customers to communicate but since we are not notified of the note, it can often be missed. We have enough other ways for our customers to contact us and this is a poorly executed one. I would be happy if it would be turned off for customers to input or see contents and leave it for those Vin65 users that want a notes area in the club.

I agree. I do not want customers to leave notes here. I just like being able to have a spreadsheet with our custom club notes export all together. We have many members that don’t like one or more kinds of wine and we allow them to customize their club like that. Having the club note section allows me to pull an excel with those in one place. I have not tried the exporting of the manage note section yet. I hope that that will take the place of what I am using it for.