Promo on Multiples of 12

Is there away to have promo’s available on multiples? I have 2 promos that I need to work this way right now.

1. Shipping - We have free shipping (we’re in Canada and can do this) on multiples of 12. I’ve worked around this, but have had to set up 5 difference shipping promos for each multiple of 12. It would be much easier to just set-up one promo and check a box or fill in a box that says multiples of 12 (or however many).

2. Winemaker’s Dozen - We are just starting a promo in our tasting room where a customer can purchase a case of Rose and receive a 13th bottle of Rose free. I really don’t want to have to set up multiple promo’s for this promotion in case a person wants to purchase multiple cases. Right now it doesn’t matter if a person purchases 12, 36 or 60 bottles of Rose the promo will only promo one bottle. It is also adding the bottle deposit for the 13th bottle which I would rather it didn’t.

Not sure if I am just missing something or not. Any help and/or tips appreciated.

Also a lot of work, but you could build this into your shipping tables.

Might also be worth testing whether you get more traction for free shipping on 12 bottle increments vs. free shipping on 12+ bottles. I think you’ll find a lot more upside with the latter.

I agree. Take a look at the value of quantities of over 12 bottle purchases. For us, it just made sense to offer “shipping included” on anything over 12 bottles.

We’ve considered have free shipping on anything over 12 bottles, but decided against it. Part of the reason being that people tend to order odd numbers when they get over 12 bottles (ie 13 or 15 bottles). We get a lot of 13 bottle orders, not exactly sure why, but think it may have something to do with our name (Road 13 Vineyards). We don’t have the space to store all different sizes of shippers & inserts (we keep 6 & 12 bottle on hand).

Thanks for the input. I will probably take a look at the orders over 12 bottles again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be changing my name to Road 24 Vineyards…

2 Likes