Show Multiple SKUs dropdown on List page?

HI,
It doesn’t seem like you can get it to show multiple SKU options on the list page at all. Am I correct about that? Whether it be a dropdown menu or multiple ‘add to cart’ buttons? I think it would help ‘sell more _____’ to have the more expensive options show everywhere the product is displayed.

Adding Mutliple SKUs

You can add Mutliple SKUs by first of all going to Manage SKUs > Add a SKU [+]

If you already have a SKU added you will be able to add additional SKUs. When you do you will have a few more options.
Show Multiple Prices as Dropdown This will make your multiple prices appear in a drop down opposed to each price having an “Add to Cart” button.
Don’t Show Add to Cart On List Page This will prevent your “Add to Cart” button from appearing on the Product List page, which by default only shows the first price added to the Product. This causes your customer to continue to the Product Drilldown page where they will have the opportunity to buy the more expensive options.

I see you have no responses on this yet. At this point the only way (without a huge amount of custom work) to do this is to have the SKUs setup as completely separate products. Otherwise the product name will show up on the list page and once they click on the product title they will see all the other options that you would’ve setup for the products as multiple SKU options.

1 Like