Speed Issues

Entering orders using Admin panel is very slow. Also noticing our website is slow. Have run speed tests and we are fine. Only speed issue is with Vin65. Tried multiple browsers (Chrome, FF, Safari) and all seem slow.

Yeah, I have an inventory import of about 60 items that is taking about 5 minutes to finish… usually takes 5 seconds.

Entering orders via the admin panel is painfully slow today. Most of the orders are timing out. Logging out and back in doesn’t seem to help. Other aspects of Vin65 are working fine.

I think that since the status board is green, perhaps they are measuring the wrong things…

1 Like

Darn. Now I’ve caught what you have, and I can’t even update a credit card. :frowning:

1 Like

I can’t do any work, and after a week away have orders to process, print and get out in 2 hours!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :slight_smile:

Should we have a new topic area for performance related issues / statuses?

Our IT team is looking into this.

We are releasing a new wine that his popular with our Members and I am afraid to send out the email. I have tried logging in via our website and it is painful. I am afraid folks will get frustrated and give up. Not selling more wine today.

Our IT team has identified the issue, and is working towards a resolution.

This issue is affecting front-end only, for a small subset of clients. It is not affecting Siteadmin or POS.

Boy, that’s not what some of us have been saying… :confused:

There was definitely a spike in Siteadmin/POS response time (http://status.vin65.com/) around 11 AM but it is not coupled to the front-end issues people are experiencing.

Are you still experiencing siteadmin slowness?

Not right now, but not really on there…