User choice by SKU Image re-sizing

Hey all! I am running a test club using the User Choice by SKU integration and I was wondering if there is any way to change the size of the bottle images that populates on the website? With the default image sizes it makes for an awful lot of scrolling to see all of the bottles in our larger clubs. I am hoping to be able to format the bottle selection screen to show at least two bottles across. Any nudges in the right direction will be much appreciated! - Karl

Hi there, I saw that you posted this back in September, but I wanted to answer because this is something I brought up with WD staff in November 2020. I’m not sure why, but the user choice page defaults to left align with only one column. It’s not actually the bottle images that are the problem (this was happening before the new user choice rollout last year) To fix this, I literally just added an all white “bar” .jpg to my seasons teaser, just to stretch out the content a bit. It works great for me and has brought two wines onto one line. I’ve attached the one that I use. The bottle shots in user choice are pulled directly from the product SKU set up, so you could always check on the image size there. Mine are set to 250px. If you drag your mouse over, you should be able to see the “spacer bar” I have uploaded.