User Choice - Web look and feel

I would really like to utilize the User Choice feature on the our website. However, I have found that the look and feel are not able to be changed to our liking. Has anyone found a way for it to look somewhat presentable?

There are two options I know of:

A) Don’t display user choice at all, and solicit user choices by email.

B) Don’t display user choice at all, and solicit user choices by a form.

I’m doing #A now - I do use the feature but only on the back end/admin panel to actually input the choices, that makes quick work of it. Members don’t see it. I’m thinking of doing #B next time. The nice thing about a form is that you can style it as you wish. (If we could upload choices via spreadsheet that would be awesome.)

I already do option #A. Are you thinking a form on the website or a form we send to them? Let me know how this works for you when you do it.

I’m thinking a form on the web site. Embedding a form in an email is above my pay grade. If I do it it will be December. Remind me :wink:

1. User Choice is a great idea, but poor user experience. Vin65 is aware of this. @Brent @SarahBarwin

2. You really don’t have any options in terms of styling the online form to choose the wines. You can, however put HTML and images above it, which is what we’ve done to try to guide the process.

3. You can’t reliably embed a form in an email, but you can certainly link to one.