Vin65 SSO - The New Login Screen

What is SSO?

SSO is short for Single Sign On. SSO allows you to log into one Vin65 service and automatically be logged into other Vin65 services. For example, if you log in to the Vin65 admin panel at www.vin65.com, you will automatically be logged into the Vin65 Community forum (community.vin65.com).

SSO reduces the need for multiple logins and passwords, have one Vin65 admin account and access multiple services.

Which services are currently supported?

At launch, the Vin65 admin panel (www.vin65.com) and Vin65 Community (community.vin65.com) will support SSO. The POS platform, for now, will still require users to login again.

How long will I be logged into SSO?

You will be logged into SSO for 7 days unless you specifically log out of either service.

Where is “Remember Me”?

The “Remember Me” checkbox is no longer available in SSO because SSO will automatically log you in when using other Vin65 services.
Most modern web browsers allow you to save passwords into your browser if you are always working on a personal workstation that will not be used by other individuals. However, it is always best security practice to memorize your password instead of saving it.

3 Likes

But, the chicken…

1 Like

Nice!