What do you want for Christmas?

Or whatever holiday you enjoy…

• I want to know what marketing SMS I’ve sent to my customers.

• I want all things that are inactive to not display unless I ask for them.

• I want card updater messages to not display unless I ask for them.

What’s on your list?

All I want for Christmas is…

• Bottle deposit to refund

• Debit to be integrated into Vin… Wine Direct

• Less steps at check out on the POS

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas are…

• Email scheduling

• I second your second bullet @ElJefe - drives me crazy!

• The ability to have multiple promos apply to the same item without the need and complication of coupling.

1 Like

For all hands on deck at Wine Direct to have a “Code Freeze” where they stop development of new features for say, a month, and everyone focus on fixing all the little bugs, quirks, and UI inconsistencies that are present and have persisted sometimes for years! A little polish would go a long way!

1 Like

I want access to the modern checkout CSS and HTML to customize it easier.

1 Like

I’ll second the request to access CSS for customizing the new modern checkout.

I’d also like to see new WineDirect branding applied throughout the admin panel.

2 Likes

About to go ahead with a couple of redesign websites so I’ll add this to the wishlist. Automation tools are needed for launching redesign websites, for example the ability to export/import content block templates and data from content blocks.

1 Like
  1. Tip screen to be reconfigured. Seriously…has anyone at winedirect asked someone for a tip with this screen?
  2. Custom tip percentages…
  3. A bunch of other stuff.
2 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

Yes to @ElJefe 2nd & 3rd points also

• the ability to ‘copy’ products and promos to create the next vintage or to replicate a promo for different SKU or club level. Would be great to not have to recreate the wheel every time and instead take an existing product or promo and use it as a template.
5 Likes