Auto email

Is there a way to add multiple emails for a completed order.
Not looking for a work around, I have a few of those.
Example: a wholesale order needs to go to 3 different people.

Thanks,

Wendy

No, there is not.

Depending on how many variations of this you have a workaround (which I know you don’t want) would be to make an email group for the recipients and list that group email address in the order.

Also, not making any assumptions about your workflow, but if you are using ShipCompliant, I know they are cracking down on wholesale orders placed using their API.

Thank you so much.

Are you saying I can create a group email for a contact?

This would have to be something you do outside of WineDirect, with your email provider. If you use G Suite, it would be a Group where external contacts can email the group. If you use Exchange, this would be a Distribution List.

So, hypothetically, if you wanted multiple users to receive an email, you would:

1. Create a Group/Distribution List with an address of wholesale@awesomewinery.com

2. Add your individual contacts as members of that group (ed@awesomewinery.com, wendy@awesomewinery.com, jose@awesomewinery.com).

3. Use the wholesale@awesomewinery.com as your contact in WineDirect.

Then, when you process an order, a receipt/shipping would send to wholesale@awesomewinery.com which would distribute the message to all member contacts.

LOL. I thought you meant I could do it inside winedirect.

Thanks again for the effort and information.

Hello Wendy,

I am a product manager over on the e-commerce side of things at WineDirect and we are going to be testing out a version of this request (https://ideas.winedirect.com/ideas/SUB-I-250) in the very near future - I am hoping this will help you accomplish your task.

Stay tuned… :slight_smile:

1 Like