Base3 Access

Base3 looks great! However, I have sent my info in using the form 3x now and only get the automated reply. Any idea when I can get access? I would like to start working on some design updates, but don’t want to put in the work only to have to change it.

From what I understand, core components like the cart are not finished yet in Base3 and it’s not worth dabbling in until it’s out of Beta.

@jvierra Right now Base3 is in Beta for designers to play around and get comfortable with the tools, but it isn’t quite at the point where a site can be fully launched with the new tools. We are recommending that any wineries wanting to redesign hold off a bit until the tools are complete. If you are a developer, I can check on the status on the status on the sandbox if you give me the name it was sent in for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Andrea I understand that. As the designer for this winery I was not looking to launch anything immediately. This would give me time to sandbox some ideas. I am aware the Beta version is buggy (hence beta) but if it is a new platform I would like access to it prior to release. I was under the impression that was why the announcement went out and why I had signed up.

@jvierra What is the name (winery and/or design company) that you signed up under? I can check on the status of a sandbox site for you to play around with the Beta tools. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Andrea Is there a rough idea of when Base3 might be ready? We’re also hoping for a site redesign soon…

@Andrea Vampire Vineyards is the winery. Thank you. :slight_smile:

May 9th is the date when all of the core of Base3 will be built. At this point, wineries can start thinking about redesigning their sites with the new tools. Keep in mind that Base3 will still be in Beta for a little while longer after this date so that we can take in some feedback and make improvements.

1 Like

I’ll see that we get this setup for you this afternoon. You’ll receive an email with login details once it is complete.

1 Like

We’re looking forward to May 9th when Base3 Beta is ready for development. :smiley:

1 Like