Bottle counts in orders (relates to bottle counts in general)

You need them. All over WD. Feature request made.

3 Likes

I’d settle for item counts actually. They are needed in the POS cart, Admin Panel, Club processing (preview/edit), and WD fulfillment.

For those having bottle count issues, this simple feature would reduce one source of error when fulfilling complicated orders. Please request if you agree.

1 Like

Being someone with bottle count issues this sounds right up my alley… can you elaborate on what you are referring to? Still fairly new to WD and learning what the different terms mean :slight_smile:

You have a customer that is buying between 1 and 3 bottles of five different wines, plus 2 flavors of corn nuts, plus 3 decorative items, and a T-shirt. How do you double check that what you have in the POS matches what you are bagging/boxing up? Obviously step through the order, but a total number of items to compare to a count is a great double check - “wait, I count 16 items but there is only 15 in the POS cart”.

That sort of thing. I would take just POS cart item count if I had to choose.

ahhhhhh yes. That would be excellent. I love reading through these threads because frequently (in the moment) we think FeatureX would be great then later forget what FeatureX was. I peruse the forum frequently exactly for this reason. Thanks! I’ll put in a request as well!

1 Like