Using Multiple Inventory Pools?

If you are using more than one inventory pool you also need WD to add this functionality! We should be able to see what inventory pool was used by viewing/printing the order instead of having to run a transaction report. Please vote on (and encourage other staff members) “Improve Inventory Pool Visibility” in WineDirect Ideas if you have not already. Thank you!

4 Likes

Completely agree! This was one of the first feature requests I made and I would still love it!!! Its crazy to have to pull a report to figure out inventory pools for individual orders.

That’s a really good suggestion. The concept of inventory pools in Wine Direct is pretty half-baked and this would be a simple feature to make it better.

We are new to WD and starting to set up inventory and finding it quite clunky. From what you’re describing - it makes excellent sense to make this improvement! Great idea!

We would like Future Ship Date to print on the invoice or packing slip too please.

1 Like

Agree wholeheartedly. This would save me so much time. I am not a programmer, but this seems like a very simple fix. My previous system had this info on the invoice.