Business Intelligence/Data Visualization - Any Interest?

We were approached by a 3rd party developer looking to build an integration between Vin65 and Tableau, a data visualization and analytics platform.

He’s looking to speak with a few of our clients to see if there’s any interest in developing a business intelligence tool. This would be a paid service/integration and would potentially help you make better business decisions and more effectively target your customers.

If you’re willing to hear his ideas let me know at sarah@vin65.com and I’d be happy to connect you!

2 Likes

Only if it allows us to use the terms metrics, KPIs and BI more often. I find it makes me feel smarter. :wink:

5 Likes

Put all that in a dashboard and you can write your own ticket.

1 Like

After watching a couple of their videos, this might be something where Vin65 is going to need to standardize a few things like Guest Counts and Tastings, otherwise there’s going to be a lot of custom, one-off programming for us. @SarahBarwin

Hey Sarah, in my previous life I was in tech, and I spent my last few years as an enterprise Tableau expert for my organization. (I spoke at the Tableau Customer Conference a few years ago.) When I started using vin65 one of my big wants was direct database access specifically so I could hook up Tableau. I would very definitely be interested in helping out in whatever capacity I can.

2 Likes

I just talked to these dudes, it sounds like @ZaneMumford is going to need to be our point-person here. I think the hurdles they’re facing is that not everybody uses Vin65 the same way, so it’s not scalable if they have to custom map everything for everybody. @ZaneMumford, keep us posted.