Distributon Inventory in Vin65

Hi,

Does anyone currently use Vin65 to track their wineries Distribution orders in addition to tracking DTC?
If so, what are the recommendations/best practices?

We have 3 tasting rooms, online store, and the winery. We currently have multiple workers inputting spreadsheets and inventories but I need to manage my large distribution orders as well.

Tia

Did you ever get a response on this?

Running into the same question right now and not sure of the best solution. I don’t want to set up the Distributor as an Inventory Pool as that won’t work. I was thinking of creating a Customer ID for the Distributor and giving them set Wholesale pricing on account but I don’t want the revenue showing up on my DTC dashboard.

What did you end up coming up with?

Nope. Vin was supposed to call me back and never did. See my comment under your post. :slight_smile:

Hey Melissa - Vin65 is solely focused on direct-to-consumer sales, so our support team wouldn’t be able to offer a process/recommendations.

There are a few other posts in this forum about wholesale processes that other clients have used, but there isn’t an official process for our clients to use.

Well, ok. The very nice gentleman I spoke with said he knew other reps had heard about this and knew more than him on how it was suggested that clients utilize the system for it. He then offered to have a colleague call me the next day whom had more experience in the subject than he did.

I am not asking for something “official” and understand what the primary focus of Vin65 is. However, your rep indicated some help could be offered by another team member. Others have posted very little here, and in regards to this it makes sense that the Win65 support staff would have heard the width and breadth of what clients do, and as such be able to at least post some “what we’ve heard works the best” here.

Regardless I’ve been waiting a while to hear back, after that offer of contacting me back on I believe it was last Friday. it would be nice to have a follow up to my multiple requests.