Change an order date?

Is there a way to change the order date? I want to do this for when someone takes an order but forgets to put it in the pos until sometimes the next day, I want the order to show on the day the money was taken( generally the day prior). It would only be one order so I don’t want to use the import history file.

Order History Importer is the only way.

I’ve inquired and requested a feature like this multiple times. I was never informed about the order history importer, I’ll look into that, but seems like cumbersome answer to what should be a simple solution.

I’m very surprised Vin 65 doesn’t already have a solution to this problem. In my experience its pretty common for orders to be processed on a different day than when the order was actually taken. I would think more of their customers would require this sort of flexibility in order to have accurate sales data to review at a later date.

I understand why it is unwise to be able to easily change dates that involve sales or inventory. The order history importer is cumbersome but can be used for those cases.

What I would like is the ability to back date orders that do not involve inventory or sales. Pours and samples would be an example. We also have to enter a “New Wine Club” because it’s the only way to capture clubs for our VingDirect integration. It would be nice to enter that club on the correct date if we forgot to include it with the order.