Club Processing Tips and Tricks

When setting up and processing your club, there are a few tips and tricks that may help you:

1. Always preview a few club orders before processing to ensure that the items, shipping, taxes, etc look like they are correct.

2. If you are running a user choice club, it’s a good idea to run your user choice club report to get an idea of what choices people have selected.

3. If you need to process multiple clubs at the same time, do so in different web browsers or on different computers. Trust me, you don’t want to have multiple Vin65 tabs open in the same browser.

4. Qualification date is used to determine eligibility for a club shipment. If a customer cancels their membership, and then cancel date is after the qualification date, they will still be eligible for the shipment

5. You can send out emails directly from the club processing window on the Club Members tab.

3 Likes

Is there a report comparable to the User Choice Club report in the Enhanced Reports?

I would also love to know if there is anything similar to the User Choice Club report with the new report system.

User choice club season report under club members

Got it, thanks!

Is there any way to filter out all the un-customized ones?
Looking for it to report only the customized ones so our team can pack efficiently.

I hate to suggest this, but I manually sort in excel. Not sure that there is a better way, but I have it down to about a 15 minute process.

15 minutes?! Nice.
I’d love to hear how you do it.

Sort largest to smallest for each wine and cut and paste larger than normal results into another tab

1 Like

I’m charging cards tomorrow, June 1st, but set the qualification date as Monday, June 4th in case we get some changes with declined cards over the weekend. Will this still work? or does my qualification date have to be the day I charge cards?

Qualification date is simply the date on which you want to know if they are a member or not. It has nothing directly to do with the date you run the charges. You’re just saying “I’m charging everyone tomorrow who is a member on Monday.”

very helpful, thank you!