Club Sign up confirmation email

I’m curious if there is a way to edit the content of the club sign up confirmation email. Is it possible to remove the “club choices” section from the “//clubblob//”. So it would just include Club, Signup date, Billing info, payment method, and shipping info. Members are often getting confused when they see the wines selected under club choices. Even though they are receiving the confirmation email after the quarter’s club process has already been completed, i still get a good amount of emails from them thinking that they are being charged for that quarter.

Thoughts?

Thank you!!

1 Like

I’m fairly sure you can’t customize further than //clubblob//, though I really wish you could. Try running through the list of email tags and see if something works for you.

More granularity in email tags is an often requested feature, so make sure to request it, so that Wine Direct knows what we want!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the response. I will make sure to request it!

I think i found a simple solution to this.

Since it requires you to have at least one season active, I added a new season in the user choice section of the club with a title only, and deactivated the previous one that has already past. For example, our next quarter is April, so I created one with the title of “April 2018 Release will be available soon”, without including any of the user choice info yet. That way, as a new club member receiving the club sign up confirmation email, they aren’t getting the information from the previous quarter that will confuse them. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

3 Likes