Pre processing club emails

Can anyone help on the best place to send pre club processing emails from? I have tried to send via the club members tab in processing but am unable to include their order details or club blob?

Our customers are used to getting an email with the final order and amount to be charged before it goes through? cant find a way to do this.

This will be my first club despatch in Vin65.

thanks

I would craft an email in the Email Documents screen. Then, send the email from the club processing screen.

From club processing you can send an email crafted for each club, and within each club for pickup and ship customers. Your emails can speak in more general terms to about what it will cost - “total is $100 plus your local taxes if any and shipping…”

In Email Docs I would create separate emails for this is whatever organized manner works best for. I have done this on occasion when I thought it necessary, it’s tedious, but make a check list and take your time.

I would also use this as an opportunity to talk about why you changed providers to Vin65 and what you will now be able to do for them because of it. With a positive message about that, the fact that they don’t get quite the detail they used to will be sidestepped. The few that do notice and bother to say “Hey!” - which might very well be zero - you can say something like “Yeah, we had to give up some features to get these cool new features. I think we will both discover it is worth it.”

thank you, looks like I am using the correct area for these emails, our club is user choice so unfortunately wont be able to put in the amounts charged I was hoping there was a way to do an order confirmation before processing but it doesn’t seem to allow the //clubblob// or //orderblob// info to flow over before they are processed.

I will look at adding in why we swapped though great idea! hopefully after a couple of runs the members will get used to the new system.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

We also use the user choice clubs. In the weeks leading up to the shipment I send out emails through club processing with info about the case. I give them a price for the default case and mention that shipping is extra. I also list all the other wines that they can choose from and I include the club price per bottle, that way if members are keeping the default case they know the price, but if they want to change it up they can do the math themselves.

You may also want to considering sending out the order confirmation email to everyone immediately after you run your club as the system does not automatically send them for Club Orders (or it didn’t the last time I checked). I do this by going to the store selecting “club order” and the date you ran the club to only get the club orders. Then I select all the orders and select “email order confirmations”. It is an extra step, but I find I don’t get emails asking how much they were charged and I also don’t need to include the receipt with the shipment (less paper).