Corporate Order Uploader

'Tis the Holiday Season! We love using the Corporate Order Uploader for those customers sending multiple orders out. I have a question for anyone that also uses it: Is there a way to print out the receipts for each individual order in bulk? Normally, I would go into the account and print out one by one, but this proves to be a bit time consuming. Hoping to make this a more efficient Holiday Season. :grin:

I haven’t yet used it, but it makes separate orders, right? If so: Store->Orders, then check the orders you want to print and click Actions:

Hello! At the time of the import, if an email address to the customer information, then they will receive a system order confirmation email. Yet, there is no need to individually go into each order to print a receipt/invoice as you can do that in a batch. See this (soundless) video below for reference:

http://recordit.co/Yw8jSTkxVA

I hope this may be of help. If there are any questions please don’t hesitate to contact support@vin65.com

Best regards,
Cory MacInnes

For orders shipping from the winery, we print out each individual receipt. :slight_smile:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This will be such a tremendous help. :slight_smile: I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

One more question: Did something change from last year to this year for issuing refunds on a single order from a corporate order batch? I processed an order yesterday and had to cancel it, but there was an error with crediting the payment. Our accounting department had to manually void all of the orders in the batch. Last year, we were able to cancel/void an order placed in the Corporate Order Uploader with no issues.

@knewman - There shouldn’t have been any changes to the corporate order tool in the past year that would affect the payment. If you haven’t already, please submit a ticket to support@vin65.com, would like to take a look at that.

We wanted to cancel and refund all the orders in a corporate shipment, but couldn’t find a way to do that. Since we couldn’t cancel/refund them all at once, we decided to do one by one. We were able to cancel one order, BUT COULD NOT REFUND IT. Can’t reach Vin65 by phone, so I sent a ticket. Now we (and the client) will wait.

AND there is another issue. I entered 200 orders and had to take each one out of Quarantine because the birth dates were changed from 10/10/1910 to 10/10/2010 on import. If someone has a birthdate that works, let me know ASAP! I have hundreds of orders to enter.

after some trial and error, found that 1965 date works… And now you are telling me that all my tests orders cannot be refunded. Great day… just great.

Hi Belinda,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are having our programming address how the years are being imported and converted in our system. Sorry for the difficulties and thanks for sharing your placeholder birthdate workaround!

Does the corporate order importer only work for items in the default inventory pool?