Coupon while processing club orders

When I am processing my club orders, a handful of them receive a specific discount that I have to adjust manually. Normally when I am just processing in the admin panel, I add a coupon to the order and it will change the price for me instead of me going into each item and adjusting the price. But the coupon addition is not available when you are processing in club orders. Is there a way to get this added to our club shipments as it would save me a huge chunk of time (3 hours or so).

There are quite a few threads on this topic. The short answer is that promos do not work in club processing. Longer term I would like to see the club processing act more like normal orders where promos are recognized and where orders can be easily updated and modified without worrying about how it impacts shipping and other charges.

If you need an additional discount on your club shipment for select members (think VIP, staff, etc) then you can set an additional discount % on their club membership. Here’s some doc on where to edit that: https://documentation.vin65.com/Contacts/Club-Memberships#Club-Membership-Options

This may be a good option if the discount is always going to be the same (i.e these members always get an additional 10%).