Inventory Tracking Software

We are looking for some suggestions of software companies that either integrate with WD or are user friendly for compliance tracking. We need something to help us keep track of barrels, tanks and tirage bottles for sparkling.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Open to any and all!

I don’t know that there are any intended for the bonded side that will integrate with WineDirect. I would recommend Vintrace though. It will track bulk inventory, bottled inventory, bond vs taxpaid, work orders, costs, and has built-in compliance reports. It also has a mobile app so that winery staff can work from their phones in the cellar without hauling a computer around.

Thank you!

I’m curios if you ever went ahead with Vintrace? I am looking for a winery that is using WD and Vintrace. Can anyone put me in contact with someone that can advise me on some of the questions I am having? Thank you:)

Hi Rochellel,

We did move forward with Vintrace and still use Wine Direct. They do not integrate but each have some great qualities. I would be happy to answer any questions you have. We are still learning Vintrace so I won’t know too much but happy to help.