Email template reccomendations

Hi All,

Has anyone had someone create them an email template/templates to use across all emails in Vin65? I’m spending waaaaaay too much time whenever i need to create a new email to get all the branding to match (all emails currently look different which is not ideal) and uploading images into any of the vin65 templates are a nightmare (if outside of what the template allows)!

Purchased one of the new vin65 templates (the charlotte), used if for a special offer that worked then tried to re use it as our newsletter template but does disastrous things with images when adding them in. if i buy one of the other templates it will then look different again!

Basically i want a basic email template with matching header area and footer to use on all? any recommendations? if anyone would love to share their templates with me to that would be awesome love to see if nice looking emails are achievable in vin65! will upload what i have so far! :slight_smile:

What!? In Vin65? You don’t say. @SarahBarwin

I’d hit up peter@wineworks.co and see if they can make you some sweet email templates for your brand.

1 Like

I liked the “Newsletter” in the free ones that Vin65 gives. It had a coding problem which spread to 100% any photos that you put in the body of the email. Gave me fits when I was trying to get one off for a wine dinner we were a part of. Had to use something else. The dinner was a sell though. :slight_smile:

I am going to try again today or tomorrow for our monthly wine club pre-email.

Just remember that if you are having problems, it might not be you. Ask Vin65 about it. I think that they fixed the “Newsletter” template that I was using. I’ll be trying it again.

I also learned from the Community support that often the photos reflected in the email are not as good when uploaded to Vin65. If you have another web server email address or a photo cloud storage that you can link to those photos instead. That is what I did with the last email that I sent out.

I was please with the result and the ease of sending it from Vin65 rather than trying to download the emails I wanted and then uploading them to Mailchimp.

These are just some thoughts as I am stumbling about finding gems as well as things to work around with Vin65.

Blessings,
Betty

I’d also recommend doing a Google search for “responsive email template”. There are some good results that come through. I like the Litmus ones, though you have to sign up for an account (free) in order to download them. Just add your Vin65 template elements in their corresponding areas in the html and you’re good to go. If you’re not at all familiar with html, you might need someone to help, but it’s really not too tough. But then I’m a developer, so I’m a little biased.

We have some solutions. Sounds like we’d be a bit more than you need though but worth taking a look. Integrated with v65.

Premiercellar.com

@EdFarmCollective Ed, so salty! haha. Maybe snarky more than salty. Can’t believe you don’t throw PC’s hat in the ring though. Going to need to work out an Ed affiliate program. Wine works does beautiful work.

1 Like

I can also whole-heartily recommend Premier Cellar!

1 Like

thanks everyone, will look into some of the designer options. I have some coding experience problem is end up having to change templates to suit each time or build a whole new one which is very time consuming…one responsive template sounds like it’d be the way to go.

I’ve been in touch with vin65 currently waiting for an answer back from support. I was hoping buying the template was going to be my miracle fix but no such luck… I think I am just disappointed in the email side of things in Vin65 everything else has been fantastic but then the emails let it down…

1 Like

thanks @corbenPremierCellar will checkout your website, do you build templates or you offer drag and drop email building in another platform??

We don’t support WYSIWYG templates anymore because there was so many rendering issues. Especially mobile. You’re best bet is to pull the source code down into sublime or an html editor and going that route if you have coding experience. Those html editors put in a bunch of junk that different inboxes don’t get along with.

We work in another platform Adestra MessageFocus and then map over vin65 information for remarking and list management. And aside from complete full service of custom campaign creation we build a flexible drag and drop template for you to use whenever. See Email Editor on this page- https://www.premiercellar.com/technical-services

End of pitch :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Means a lot coming from a former client like you : )

Much appreciated. (BTW loved the ‘this stuffs trippy’ campaign for Tank Garage. Really well done.)

Very interesting.

1 Like