Enhanced Reports - QB V2

I just downloaded the QB V2 report and imported it into my QB using the Transaction Pro Importer like I always do. As I was then trying to match my deposits I noticed that the amounts were wrong. After some investigation I found that the sales that were imported had a line for an online discount. I have never had that before. Do I need to make a change to something to make this go away?

Jennifer

@JenniferDaniel - The Discount column was previously not working in the Old Reports and it was showing 0 across the board even if there was an item discount. We have corrected this and the discounts are now displaying as intended. Is this adjustment causing discrepancies in TPI? Would you be able to send in a report to support@vin65.com outlining the issues it’s causing in TPI? We would like to see if there is a way we can address it without removing the Discount column as the data it’s providing is actually the correct info.

Thanks!

Any update on this? It’s getting close to the end of the month, and I’m wondering if there is something we can do to avoid issues. ie: do we zero out the column or delete it or what?

Patrick,
As I was looking into this today I found that the amounts that are bring brought into QB for the item is the amount with the discount, then it also takes the online discount so all of my sales receipts are incorrect when I try to deposit into QuickBooks. Should I change something in my Transaction Pro import?

Hi @PatrickHeydon and @JenniferDaniel - yes, it looks like this is what’s causing the issue.

The Price Column (AN) is displaying the Sale Price of the Product. Now that the Discount Column (AO ) is displaying values, it’s causing the order to be double discounted when imported into Quickbooks.

You should be able to workaround this issue by adjusting the mapping in TPI to not pull the Discount column for the time being - you can leave the Mapping for Discount as blank in TPI. Zero-ing out the Discount Column in the Excel spreadsheet prior to importing into TPI should work as well.

We will work with our programming team to figure out a solution for this. Sorry for the inconvenience!