TPI import issues re: discounts

For those of you who are using TPI (Transaction Pro Importer) to import you data into QuickBooks, the new Enhanced QuickBooks (V2) report has changed on the WineDirect side and discounted prices are no longer in the price column. If you’re experiencing this issue, let WineDirect know. In the meantime, the old reports are still accessible and you can use that to do your import without having to reformat your mapping in TPI. The report is under the Sales menu, near the bottom (you may have to shrink your screen to get to it). You just have to change the dates.

Hope this helps anyone who is having issues. We are starting to receive a lot of emails for folks we set up with TPI.

Check back for updates and comment with any solutions you may have come up with!

Deneice Knotts
Deneice Knotts Accounting & Tax Service
in collaboration with WineGlass Marketing LLC

I use the quickbooks V2 report (we don’t use quick books but this gives me the info i need for MYOB import). Iv’e noticed again this week the the price now has reverted back to retail with a amount in the discount column, means i can no longer import the prices that were paid (myob doesn't rec disc as a figure).
This report has changed a couple of times for me now and both times one day it just works again the way it used to, wine direct haven’t been much help with why it changes… Did they give you a reason? does it impact the quickbook imports aswell?

Pre changes to disc col
|Quantity|Price|Tendered|
|4|50|237.5|
|2|18.75|237.5|

after:
|Quantity|Price|Tendered|
|1|30|144.75|
|1|30|144.75|
|1|28|144.75|
|3|35|144.75|