Importing Transactions to Quickbooks Online

I’m wondering if anyone has any experience with importing Vin65 sales data into Quickbooks Online. Or if not QBO, I’d also be happy to hear feedback on how the data importer works for other versions of Quickbooks. Right now we’re doing a manual transfer of data which is nice because it catches most transactions that get dropped, but it is time consuming so we’re thinking about using the importer.

We import out data into QB Pro 2015. Setting it up was very challenging but now that it is all set up it works great. The one thing that makes it a little difficult is that it does not import the refunds. I have to do that manually. Also, if you use the split tender you will need to modify those orders manually. Unless someone else knows how to do these items, if so, I am all ears:)

We import to QB Premier Manufacturing and Wholesale 2016 using TransactionPro Import. Ditto about some work to set up, but now its hums along nicely.

That’s good to know. I’ll be wary of the refunds and split tenders…I wonder why they don’t import correctly. Thanks for sharing Jennifer!

Thank you Lise. It sounds like it’s going to be worth setting up.

In case others search this thread specifically for Quickbooks Online, I did find that TransactionPro Importer is supposed to work with QBO. https://appcenter.intuit.com/transactionproimporter I haven’t used it yet, but will hopefully get around to it soon.

So, David,

Did you ever try out TransactionPro Importer?

Quickbooks On-line is adding “Tabs” for 3rd-party apps in Accountant logins.

Blessings,
Betty

Discover the possibilities
Explore 3rd-party apps that integrate seamlessly with QuickBooks so you can get more done. Digitize the AP/AR process with Bill.com, import Excel data with Transaction Pro and more.

We use the TransactionPro Importer but it doesn’t import refunds. You have to enter them manually which can be very time consuming.

VIN65 - any chance this function will be fixed in the near future that Transaction Pro will import the refunds?? We have used other POS systems that can import refunds so I can’t believe there is not a solution since you seem more advanced than most systems.