Feature request - customer survey on POS checkout

I’m actually surprised none of us have brought this up before. Here is what I just submitted, please weigh in and submit yourself if you agree (@Karson, @brent, @SarahBarwin)

We were discussing tonight how to best collect customer satisfaction data in the tasting. We talked about slips of paper, special forms, and so on. Then it hit me. The perfect time to ask is between the signature page and the order complete on the POS checkout. It seems like the simplest thing to do is simply use the existing Form designer and optionally insert the form. This form would work like any other Form and you could get an excel report as needed. And by using the Form designer we all already know, we can design questions to meet our individual needs. I believe this should be enabled by POS profile because there are times - eg events - where you might want it turned off.

Other businesses - restaurants and hotels are great examples - know the value of getting immediate customer feedback. I hope this addition is easy because the benefit seems obviously HUGE!

1 Like

Not for POS, specifically, but if you use ShipCompliant, they have an NPS email that automatically is sent three days after the delivery scan on an order. We’ve gotten a lot of tasting room comments via these. Actually pretty cool, but they haven’t fixed a mobile formatting issue that was prompting low scores due to the high-end of the rating scale being cut off. We are waiting for them to fix it before turning it back on.

Good point - and in Vin65 we have Action emails which can do the same, some number of days later. I think however there is great utility in capturing it in the moment. A simple form with at most one or two questions like “How excellent were we today?” and a radio button response of 1 to 5.

2 Likes

Bingo!