I love getting texts like this

People really like the text feature!

I wish it was easier to answer all of them, and that I had a record of those answers. That would make a cool feature even better.

2 Likes

I agree. Iā€™ve texted a response a couple times but I have no way to respond from the number that is used by the winery, that Iā€™m aware of at least. (is there a way? I think maybe you would normally be able to through the actual service provider if you set the account up yourself?)

A record, and the ability to reply from the same phone number would be nice. I also wish that the emails would mention the kiosk by name instead of just a phone number. I have to look it up in a list each time to determine who they are responding to.

You can respond to any text this way:

https://documentation.vin65.com/Text-Messages/Marketing-Text-Messages#Send-Single-Contact

You have to create a ā€œmarketing messageā€ and you have to look up the mobile number.

Inexplicably the mobile number does not appear in the Received text log.

Inexplicably marketing messages in general (including one time texts) are not recorded in Manage SMS in the Contact record, only system and received messages.

So almost a year later, is that still the only way to reply to incoming text messages?

yup

1 Like