Does anyone else here actually use the SMS feature?

I feel like the lone user. Every major shipment I get a flurry of SMS, mostly expressions of glee, thankfully - but keeping track of what you have done on a per customer basis is basically unsupported. You can’t find your “marketing message” replies in the flood system messages. And they aren’t logged in the Contact SMS records either.

And if I need to find out what I sent 3 months ago, it is to laugh.

Is there anybody else doing this, and how are you managing it?

I’d love to use it, but don’t have the grit you have to spend that much time playing detective. Vin65 really can’t actually think this is a useable feature right now.

Frankly, replying to happy SMS from members keeps me sane, but then the tool drives insane.

And I do think that SMS shipping messages are a great thing and increase deliverability, but they encourage replies, and then I must of course respond.

I definitely don’t want SMS to go away, I just want them to finish it.

I can’t add anything else except to echo what you both said. It’s a neat start to a feature…just needs some polish. It could be game changing, but at this point it’s an interesting beta feature to play with.

Edit: Maybe Vin65 should integrate with an outside SMS company like they do with Sendgrid and transactional emails. Something like Twillo, or Amazon SNS?

I’m happy to have the feature for ship notifications for customers that want and sign up for it.