Inventory Transactions Report Error

I’m having trouble running the inventory transactions report. I originally received this message for four months so I took it down to one, but am still unable to get the data. Maybe I am missing something?

Keep reducing the date range until it runs. Logging out and back in can help too.

Then put in a feature request to fix it. My feature request suggested that they make it so you can start a big report and get emailed when it is ready to download.

Thanks ElJefe! Logged out and back in, went down to a day and the error still occurs. Submitting a support ticket and I really hope this is viewed as a bug and not a feature request.

I can’t quite read your other report parameters, but it looks like maybe you could be asking for a report on a large number of products - so even one day might be too much for it.

This report seems to be very very compute intense. Try running it on one SKU, or otherwise somehow limiting the number of SKUs to a much smaller number.

It looks like if only the date and a department filter are selected then it does not actually run. I added a brand and pool filter as well, and now it works. Interesting

1 Like