Loyalty Points

I thought I had read somewhere that vin65 had launched a loyalty points feature, but when I do search here and in the documentation I can’t find any info on it. Under website settings it tells me to contact vin65 to set-up loyalty points, but I am not at that stage yet. Did I mis-read something somewhere?

Vin65 sent out an email survey about this at end of June- a new feature coming soon I think

1 Like

Hey @lindsey - Loyalty Points are currently in Beta (you can sign up to use Loyalty in Beta here).

You can expect to see this feature available relatively soon! I’ll be sending you an email when it’s ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Corinna! I signed up to participate.

1 Like

Let us know how it goes!

Now that the loyalty points program is released I have a question about the pricing.

“The pricing simply fluctuates based on the number of contacts you have in your Admin Panel CRM at the time of billing”’

Does this include the ever growing list of blank contacts associated with guest transactions in my contacts list? Or do you have a way of not including these contacts?

My list is currently at ~4,000 blank contacts which will, at this pace, exceed 10,000 by this time next year.

I asked this directly, and yes, the pricing is based on the total number of records in your contact database, irrespective of their viability as a convertible customer. So it includes bounces, unsubscribes, and so on. It’s on you to clean up your data if you want to stay in a lower tier.

Questions I have…

• It appears that club processing orders do not accrue points. Is this true?

• When I do my User Choice club and members want to add wines, they will want to spend points. Is there a way to do that?

• I don’t see a way to preload a member’s point balance, or adjust it when mistakes happen. Is there a way?

• Products must be opted in to be eligible for applying points to purchase. I have a LOT of products. How do I opt-in them all?

3 Likes

ElJefe did you ever get a response?

No…

Hey @ElJefe,

Sorry for the late response!

It appears that club processing orders do not accrue points. Is this true?

At the initial launch of Loyalty Points this was true, but club purchases now accrue points.

When I do my User Choice club and members want to add wines, they will want to spend points. Is there a way to do that?

There isn’t a way to do this right now.

I don’t see a way to preload a member’s point balance, or adjust it when mistakes happen. Is there a way?

You can manually add / subtract points from a member’s balance on their contact record by clicking Manage Loyalty Points > Add a Transaction > Add or Subtract. You can also manually override the tier that each customer is in if you want to move them to a more favorable earning tier.

Products must be opted in to be eligible for applying points to purchase. I have a LOT of products. How do I opt-in them all?

At this point, there’s isn’t a way to opt-in all products.

We appreciate the feedback! Please continue to send through any additional functionality or changes that you’d like to see on Loyalty Points. :slight_smile:

2 Likes