New feature bug!?

It’s not every day… :wink:

I was looking at the new feature list about the new receipt printer/drawer. At the bottom of the description is a link to read the FAQ. I clicked that link, and the whole description simply disappeared! See below. I suspect there may be some clever way to get it back, but at least logging out and back in didn’t do it.

This is uncommon,
What browser are you using?

Do you see this with any other places in the admin panel, Support Tickets, Viewing Email documents are places that use the same rendering method.

Chrome, like everyone else :wink: OSX 10.10.5, like no one else.

So I navigate to the feature. I can read the description just. I hover the mouse over the FAQ link, it looks like a normal link. I click the link and poof. No description, no link, and I don’t get taken to the FAQ.

I notice after a while if I come back the text has returned but then it’s the same story. Click, poof.

1 Like

Oh, and I have never seen this happen before anywhere else.

For grins I just tried it in Safari. Clicking the link does not cause the description to go poof. However clicking the FAQ link also does nothing, it doesn’t navigate to the FAQ. I do see a good looking URL when I hover.

But curiously if I cmd-click the FAQ link it does open in a new tab. Weird.

Hope this helps.

This is helpful! Thanks Jeff!

1 Like

Had the same experience, also in Chrome.

1 Like

I noticed today that this new feature entry is now behaving correctly.

2 Likes