Notification of particular product sold?

Is there a way to send a notification to an email address of choice(not the default) when a product is purchased? For example when an event ticket is sold the event coordinator needs to know not cellardoor?

don’t think there’s a way to do what you’re looking for. The event coordinator can run the event tickets or sales by sku report on a regular schedule. Or they can search the inbox for the SKU number, etc. I don’t think you can have emails go to a certain person based on what they bought.

You could test this, it might work for you. If you’re inventorying the ticket item, go to the product record and edit the SKU area. Make sure “Uses inventory” is checked, type in the qty of tickets you hope to sell, and then set the low inventory notification to that same amount. Then put the event coordinator’s email in as the person to notify when inventory gets low. I’m not sure if that triggers every time one is sold, or once a day, but I think this would notify them at least daily if a ticket was sold that day. They’d still have to go find details if they need them about the ticket order.