Order history not adding to LTV

Hello community :slight_smile:

We’re not currently using the WD POS but would like to record purchases made by members when they visit our Cellar Door. I’ve been importing the sales manually using Order History Importer, but the values aren’t being added to the LTV of the customer. I’ve only been filling in a few columns - order type, order number, customer name and number, sale total and SKUs. Is there something else I should be doing?

I believe this is a known bug at the moment.

1 Like

Yes, this is a bug on our development team’s queue to address. We’re experiencing some delays from when an order is processed and when the value is added to the LTV sum and it’s causing discrepancies to LTV as you describe.

We’ll give you an update as soon as one is available and we look forward to finding you a solution shortly.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

2 Likes

Okay, so if it’s a delay, can I continue to import sales and the value will eventually be added to the LTV?

Hi @wine, yes - that’s correct. You can continue to import your sales and the LTV values should eventually catch up once the bug is resolved.

1 Like

Great, thank you!

Is there any update on the LTV picking up on orders that have been imported via the Order History Importer?
We’ve only been on WD for a couple of months and I’ve finally finalised the import file and imported 10 orders as a test. They don’t appear on the LTV of those customers.

The bug with LTV has been resolved a few months back. Your imports should be updating LTV - can you submit a support ticket for us to review closer?

Thanks have just done so.