POS signature on iPhone 6S

@karson I was using my 6S to supplement iPads at our big pirate party yesterday. Two transactions ran without incident but on the third and subsequent transactions, when I’d get to the signature screen the screen was either oversized or the buttons were simply gone. In other words, I had an all white screen that acted properly to capture a signature but there was no way to advance to the next step. (You can’t pinch or scroll a signature screen…)

I tried everything short of restarting the iPhone to no avail. Weird that it worked okay at first…

Hey Jefe,

We do have something in the queue to resolve this, but it’s on the iOS end, so it will roll out at a specific date.
For now disabling the signature on the iPhone is only solution.

We’ll let you know when this is updated.

Any other bugs to know about so I don’t have to waste the customer’s time and mine?

None known, that was the biggest difference between the iPhone and the iPads.

“When using the POS on an iPhone, the signature screen may appear without buttons to move to the next step of the transaction. This is a known issue with iOS. Until we are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a POS profile that does not include a signature screen.”

Would that have been so hard?