Problem with New Checkout Tools

Is anyone using the new checkout tools? I just tried turning it on and the update and remove buttons in the cart are unresponsive. WD has verified the issue and I am wondering if it’s just a problem on my site. Is anyone else is having the same issue?

I’m using the new checkout tools and am having the same issue. You posting this is what made me check - thanks! Does WD have a timeline for this getting fixed?

The buttons are unresponsive, but if remove or edit amounts and then press ‘Checkout’ the changes do take place.

This wasn’t a problem when I set up my current sale on the 1st, but it’s a problem now. I wonder how long it’s been going on…

Hi Vicky,

We are aware of the issue and should have a fix released very soon. Hang tight. Sorry for any inconvenience, we will get this sorted as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience on this!

I’m seeing this as well. What I noticed is that clicking on the Update or Remove links actually does make the change, but it’s not refreshing the screen. Try this: click on Remove or change the quantity and click Update. You’ll notice it looks like nothing happens. Now refresh the page and the changes are reflected. So, it’s like @shelann said, the changes are happening, but not showing.

Excellent. I want to turn on the new tools and use one-click offers but don’t want to confuse and frustrate my customers. I’ll wait to hear from you when it is resolved. Thanks.

@katie.spires It was working this weekend. I discovered the problem yesterday morning.

Yes, I discovered the same thing - looks like nothing is happening but the changes are being made, although it’s clearly not ready for our customers to use until it works properly.

Hi All,

Just had confirmation from our development team that this should now be resolved. Thank you for your patience on this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick work!