Running Open Will Call Report

Is there a way to run a report for all orders not picked up, which also show the products in that order? That would be really helpful to reconcile inventory at the end of the month.

Thank you!!

Dealing with this issue right now as well. Has anyone discovered a good workaround? We are fortunate that almost all our pickup orders are identical, so I have been manually calculating the inventory not picked up. It takes me (at least) an extra 30 minutes every month when doing inventory…

We have numerous will call customers that have custom club orders. The end of March is quite frightening. It will be a 2 day process trying to look up the products on every open will call. Yikes!

You can use Sales Detail X to give you a report of all orders that are not yet picked up. Do a pivot table on the SKU and the quantity. That will give you a table of everything outstanding.

If you don’t know how to do a pivot table there are many tutorials out there to google for.

2 Likes

I was able to manipulate the Sales Detail filters and got just what I was looking for. Thanks a bunch!!! :sunglasses:

@knewman Hi Katie, would you mind sharing how you actually ran that report? I need virtually the same thing and my approach seems overly complicated!

Hi @smccrea - what is your email address? I will send you a couple of screen shots.

@knewman it’s sarah@stonyhillvineyard.com Thanks!

This was a game changer! Thank you!