Sales Assoc. Wine Club Commissions

Hello All,
I am changing up my Wine Club and making my sales staff responsible for following up with WC members. And then I am giving them extra Commission during our WC quarterly releases. I was wondering if anyone does similar and how they break out the Commission for their staff.
There doesn’t seem to be an easy report. ( Like Tips in the Sales Report by Associate)
There are 2 reports but not one.
Help?
Thanks!
Annalisa

It’s really going to depend how you are dolling out your commission. How much? For what orders? How often?

For the WC releases only that process correctly.
Our Sales staff get commission on regular daily wine sale. I give that Commission once a month. Easy to do by Total sales.
I now want to carve out just the quarterlyWC release at a different commission rate. Helps staff maintain relationships with the WC and keep their info updated, CC info, email addresses, street addresses etc. To reward/ incentivize my team, I am giving them an opportunity to up sell and keep WC info updated.
So, if w WC members CC is declined during a release/shipment, then the Sales Assoc. has to do the leg work in order to get the extra commission.

You could just make a memorized sales report that isolates the Order Types that you use to process Wine Clubs. Sales by Date should do the trick.

1 Like